Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Tooby ooby walla, Nooby abba naba...

....Early morning singing a song


Alright, first off I can not stand this fricking blog program writer thing. I wanted to put the first line in bold and the rest normal, but apparently this is an impossibility. I have tried everything and the body of the text is still bold. Seriously, how hard is it to have a proper text editing program on a site that primarily deals in publishing text that people have entered. Dammit. This is pissing me off something fierce right now. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

You know what else has been pissing me off? The fact that I tend to leave open ended questions on blog posts and no one seems to bother to comment anymore. Now, I must admit, I never comment on my own blog, so maybe the process is more involved than getting a two year travel visa in China, but I have a feeling this is not the case. I know people are at least loading this page, so why not take a few moments to drop your thoughts or at least tell me how much I continue to suck? I would actually prefer all of the comments to be harsh criticisms about my lack of style and flow. Let's get on this people. If I do not see more comments, I will probably continue to complain about not seeing any comments... I hope y'all don't mind having that on your conscious....

And I figured out how to fix the first problem, so I am a little less pissed... It's all in the post-editing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

didn't know it was here.

Lil Kate said...

First, my friend, you need to post about *something* other than your general malaise and lack of posting. I need more to work with. Then I'll comment. Promise.