Monday, January 5, 2009

Forced inspiration = forced results

Yeah. I know. I promised a new blog post every other day... and I am kinda keeping up my end of the bargain. Sorta. Almost. Not entirely. I have come to this small realization that I may not have enough self-imposed motivation to keep these things interesting. Maybe I'm not cut out for the serial life style. I am currently eating some French Silk Pie from Baker's Square right now and it is quite good... I am getting it on my keyboard a bit, which sucks. I hate being messy seemingly by default. It's not that I don't try; it's just that I tend not to care. My apathy is showing again. Yuk. That cannot be attractive. Luckily I lack the proper outro-spection to see the true nature of my apathetic self, so... soooo...... I don't know. I do not feel like I would treat the aforementioned racism blog with proper pathos right now. Maybe I should do what I used to do back in my Myspace.com blog days and write a rap song. I think I can currently care enough to make up some stupid rhymes. I just need a sample now. Give me a few minutes. I gotta hit up youtube...

"But I get so nervous..."
"Start." - Janine - Soul Coughing

"Ah one, ah two, ah you know what to do!!"

............and I don't. This is a bust. I'm too stuck in my head to rhyme. sorry. maybe later.


I think I apologize too much.

No comments: