Tuesday, January 13, 2009

So yeah....

I know that it seems that about half of my blogs written this Brave, New Year have been complaining about trying to get out a blog every other day. I am sorry that I am beating this issue like a dead horse. I really thought I had a follow up statement to add to that sentence, something starting with "though...", but I guess not. My problem lately is that I have become a bit of a chat addict. In the last few days, I have chatted with several folks that I haven't seen in upwards of 8-10 years. It is great to, in the very least, briefly reconnect with these folks, but, unfortunately, when I am typing in four to eight different chat windows at once, it is hard to also type a blog. I just do not have those type of keyboard skillz... I really don't think anyone has those skillz. Well, probably someone, I have just yet to meet him or her. So, here it is, another blog of excuses about not blogging. I think it's about number five it what is sure to be an ongoing series. That's about it. I kinda have to go to work. Later peeps!!

Special Bonus Game: One of the sentences above, and it's overuse of commas, is dedicated to a very special someone. Can you figure out which sentence?

No comments: