Monday, January 19, 2009

Love the blogger, hate the blog....

Hi folks. I have been quite lax on the posts lately. A person who will remain nameless has been happily occupying a large portion of my free time. I am quite happy and thus, it seems I have very little to rant and blather about.

I do have some things that have been grinding my gears, though, lately. I thought I did at least.... maybe I don't. It's weird. I don't seem to have as much to share right now. I apologize to the general reading public. I will try harder and refind my proper voice. Until then, I wish you all the best. Thank you and good night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Um. So when happy and especially when the source of that happiness is a lady-- the writing definitely suffers. I have experience with this. Do I choose misery and decent literary output? Or do I fall for a girl and sing songs about blue skies and be happy about rain drops falling on my head?

It's a serious quandary.