Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A Recent Future-Past Transcription...

I have decided to share more of my shizznit with the bored, blog-reading public. This one is a recent oldie... kinda like a Guns 'n' Roses song from Appetite....


Confusion


The residue has clogged my brain

The ash and remnant

Of 1000 lonely nights

Spent running from myself

Has made it hard

To think rationally

Has made me default

To a hyper-agreeable state

It's easier

Let others decide

Go with the flow

It's said only dead fish...

But I lay dormant

Waiting for some great moment

An epiphany

That will force me to choose

Force me to decide

Not let me be

So non-reactive


That's it. I hope the formatting stays. It seems to right justify. Wait, maybe if I use the block paragraph option. I'll try that. Late-ski all....

1 comment:

John Smith said...

I just want to say I like it and thanks.
Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. I'm happy I found this blog.
Thank you for sharing with us,I too always learn something new from your post!

Read legal transcription provider