Friday, February 13, 2009

3 more hours....

Morning everyone. I am celebrating my Psuedo-Saturday by sitting around and only ingesting clear liquids. Can I get a "Yay, Fasting Lipid Panel!"? My appointment isn't until 1:30. I am kinda hungry (or hungary as I often mistype). I had an interesting night out last night. No major stories or anything, just a general interesting vibe. I did meet a repo-man. That was kinda cool. There is a Boom in the repo business right now. Fucker still didn't buy me a drink, though : P

Let's cut to the point, to the point no fakin' Cooking MC's like a pound of bacon.

I wrote another poem and I will put it here to rot.


Doyle

I'm a card player

Through and Through

It is my worst quality

I don't know

When to stop

I always play

To somehow win

I don't want to

My Dad told me

at a young age

Everything is a game

Play it to win

Because why not?

You always got to win

There's something wrong with that

I see it now

People will always look

And question your motives

Even if you have none

How would they ever believe you

Why should they?

Call a bluff

It makes the soul

Feel so

ALIVE!

That's done now. I think that is what I wrote. I was sitting in the backseat of a car and it was dark and I couldn't see what I was writing. Suprisingly, my handwriting looks the same as if I could of seen it.

No comments: