Tuesday, February 10, 2009

almost did it....

Hey everyone. I almost published the most vicious poem I have ever written. I wrote it this morning and, I was typing it, I could not believe what I had said. I am not usually like that. I will give you the one I wrote right after it instead. If anyone really wants, e-mail me at giamoitalia@gmail.com and I will send you a copy of a truly vicious work of art. I totally overused the word vicious in this intro...

Io

I am energy

I am light personified

I am creative force

I am life out loud

I am an enjoyer

I am a rejoinder

I am wit

I am emotion

I am hard working

I am a producer

I am a reactionary

I am a self-improver

I am an idealistic lover

I am not willing

To deny myself

Any of these things

That feels a bit better. Maybe a little self indulgent. Oh well. Sometimes everyone needs to self indulge.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was VERY good!! I liked the one you e-mailed better!!

Anonymous said...

You can email to me your most vicious of poems. Mine tend to be too "emo"