Friday, June 26, 2009

As reported earlier.....

....the reports of my untimely demise have been greatly exaggerated. I love plagiarizing myself. Makes me feel like I'm being properly ripped-off. How has everyone out there been? I am doing pretty damn well.... I do currently live in a structure that's better attributes seem to mimic a prison hotbox. I keep telling myself, "Just pretend like you are Michael Jackson in hell's waiting room..." Too soon... or too late. I still think the whole thing is a hoax. He and Elvis are sharing a pitcher of Budweiser at a bowling alley in Midnot, North Dakota right now, as we speak... or read... or skim. I figure most of you skim. Words just get in the way of information anyways...

Speaking of the disgraced King of (soda)Pop (Pepsi Explosion... or was it Coke... who cares?), I made a poor taste status joke about the untimely death of Michael Jordan and a few people out there took me seriously. I know faith in me in general in this fine world has been lower in the last half decade or so, but do people think I am that out of touch? I just wanted to make a joke about the misuse of the MJ initials and the fact that Mr. Jordan has a very poor history of losing a lot of his "hard" earned endorsement money to the unsavory underbelly of Chicago.... some wonderful people. Let's raise our glasses and slug one down to them!! SKOAL!

I am on my way to Summerfest. It is not quite as cool as Sommerfest, but it has it's moments. And I get to walk there.... which totally kicks ass. I will try and post my "Milwaukee Driver's Primer Version 1.0" within the next few days. Stay tuned!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good to hear from you....I'm still at the same point I was when we talked that day

Minnie