Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Sticking in the guitar vein....

Yes, the answer to the title is a half plunged heroin needle, but that is not important right now. What is important is more pertinent guitar information. Everyone is sorely lacking in a fairly decent sized portion of guitar information nearly every waking moment of the day, as studies have shown (cite lost). I stumbled upon a list today of the seven worst guitar solos ever as picked by that true bastion of music, Spike TV. The list was almost completely pointless, saying Kurt Cobain "didn't have any guitar chops" (highly debatable) and equating Lenny Kravitz to the nadir of guitar playing (I've seem him live, he can phukin' play... and his drummer is hot, so win/win, right?). The article was grating against my better judgment so much that I almost quite reading it. But everyone out there knows that I am not the quitting type. Thankfully, #1 did make it all worth it. I embed for the joy of all, the true pinnacle of guitar solo suck brought to you by none other than Mr Fred "That Douche Bag from Limpbiskit"Durst. Enjoy and please be as honest as you can in your comments. Fred is listening...