Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Man, I've let this go...

Hey, y'all... if anyone is still paying attention after I have left a good month go by without a post. I haven't posted in awhile. I have no good reason for this. Well, I have been a bit busy and a bit travel-y and a bit out of my head, but that ain't no excuse, god dammit. Can I say "god dammit"? I figure the religious types out there shouldn't be offended because I didn't capitalize "god". Well, it might offend the polytheists. Do polytheists get offended. I picture someone saying "Hey, that outrages 42% of my gods!!!" and then hitting me in the face.

Anyways, I do need to keep doing this if the exercise is going to work, so it's time to set some high school-esque deadlines on this shizznit. I will post one quasi-meaningful blog a week. This may be out of my range of capabilities, but I haven't challenged myself in awhile, so it will probably be good for my character. I have things to say and I believe saying them may help my head out. Hope they are amusing. I know I have my fingers crossed. Until more meaning hits my head............

1 comment:

Lil' Barny said...

Blogging is like brushing your teeth: you only have to do it like once a month.